Monday, February 11, 2013

Full Moon Playlist




©                 1) I imagine this song in the very beginning of book one where Celeste and the gang are on their outdoor date and they hear the howling. This song is just so spooky and hypnotic. Also, yes I’m super cheesy and any werewolf reference in a song makes me all super excited and giggly.

©                 2) Celeste and Brandon’s song. Nuff said. I actually liked Rod Stewart’s version but I e-mailed Mrs. Schreiber asking which song she actually imagined as C&B’s song and she loves Frank Sinatra’s version. And well, who am I to argue with this amazing author ; ) Plus it is actually growing on me.

©                 3)  Gosh I love this song. It’s so beautiful and I always tear up hearing it. So of course I imagine it playing at the dance for Celeste and Brandon.

©                 4) I heard this song for the first time when I watched the movie The Notebook, and I’ve loved it ever since. This is the only song from book three to avoid being spoilery and it’s just at the very beginning as Brandon was holding Celeste, kind of like Noah held and danced with Allie in the street : ) But it can fit in so many different spots.

©                 5) I think this song is so lovely and COME ON its The Beatles!!! I imagine it playing it at the end of book one where Brandon says “’We could do something we couldn’t do for many months,’ he replied in a sexy voice. ‘Something I’ll always remember.’” And then they kiss and girls reading the book everywhere swoon.


©                 6) I’m just obsessed with this song ever since it came out and just for fun I imagine it playing at the dance while Brandon and Celeste are waiting for their slow song to dance to.

 
©                  7) This song. Wow. I get a little teary eyed every time I hear it. In book two Nash really becomes much more likeable to me and he seems to be making amends, or trying to at least. Although it never happened I always picture him singing this song to Celeste as an apology. Beautiful, beautiful song.
 
I had two others that for some reason Spotify wouldn't upload them. They were The Wolf by Fever Ray which is an epic, epic song! I listen to it and picture running through a forest or dancing by a fire, so do yourself a favor and go listen to it on youtube! The other was Who You Are by Jessie J because it just seemed a good anthem for Brandon ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment